t | 01625 532083
Nursery Nurse Level 3
Chapel Grange Montessori Nursery – Wilmslow SK9
Early Years Practitioner / Early Years Educator
We are looking for a minimum Level 3 ideally with EYPS or above Nursery Nurse to join our friendly team in the next few weeks. Relevant training and experience working with pre school children is desired, applicant must show passion and enthusiasm for the job and be willing to learn and be a productive member of the team. This is a full time position, times flexible (shifts) between the hours of 8am and 6.00pm but usually around 41 hours per week. You will be required to report to the manager and your responsibilities will include: -
• Safeguard the children, including caring for them and supervising them at all times.
• Liaise with and form strong partnerships with parents, including taking part in development progress review meetings and providing daily feedback to parents and carers.
• Take on key worker responsibilities including, observing and planning for children’s needs providing exciting and stimulating activities based on next steps for children.
• Tracking children’s progress.
• Adhere to the Nurseries Policies and procedures at all times.
Key attributes of an applicant include:
• Minimum level 3 qualification with EYPS
• Available to start ASAP.
• Previous experience working with pre-school children
• Organised, reliable and a good communicator.
• Good team player.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the EYFS and early years outcomes documentation.
• Creative and keen to use creativity and initiative around the nursery and to be involved in extra curricular activities and events.
Chapel Grange Montessori Nursery have a number of benefits for staff, including access to in house training and career development opportunities as well as external training opportunities. We offer a competitive rate of pay, depending on experience and qualifications. You will be provided with a free DBS check and free of charge uniform if offered the job.
If accepted you will initially under go a 6 month probation period.
Please apply by emailing your CV for the attention of Liz Woods